Hi everyone, quick post:
Starting now, FreedomSponsors architecture will be moving in that direction: a mobile first, MaterialDesign-based, SPA.
My intention is for FreedomSponsors to have a really friendly development environment that more people can work on, while also serving as an example of a high quality architecture for a web app. That way, I can help other web developers, and also get more help from the community to build FS because it will be a lot easier to contribute to the project, I hope.
If you would like to contribute, please subscribe to our mailing list  and introduce yourself, let us know a little about your current skills and how you want to help and what you would like to learn.
Right now, the most relevant skills are: responsive web design and front-end (css) development.
Hope to hear from you
 – FS front-end project setup (1/3)
 – FS front-end project setup (2/3)
 – FS front-end project setup (3/3)
 – fsstatic2 (the new FS front-end on Github)
 – Subscribe to FS contributors mailing list
 – Waffle board (project status: look for status >= “Ready”)
 – Issues on Github (all issues go here, back and front-end)